Hey, every savvy HR Director and Recruiter knows just how essential it is to have a properly managed Employer Brand.
But, if you’re looking to sell it in to the Board, here’s what you need to tell them:
- Without an Employer Brand, your reputation as a place to work is at the hands of the general public, the media and the vocally dissatisfied members of your team
- With an Employer Brand, you are in control of your personality as an employer and how people perceive it – meaning your reputation improves
- Your existing people will love giving feedback and knowing they’re having an impact on your people strategy – it will build loyalty!
- When you have a better reputation, you attract more of the right people – and ones who want to stay with you and develop!
- For a mere £15k, you can develop a talent pipeline that reduces your reliance on advertising and recruitment consultancies and maybe even wins you some awards!
- Reduced cost per hire
- Reduced time to hire
- Accelerated onboarding
- Increased engagement
- Improved productivity
- Increased referrals
- Talent pipelining
- Consistent candidate experience
- Enhanced diversity
- Reduced requirement to ‘sell’ by Resourcing
- Filtering on culture fit
So what’s stopping you? Well, sure, you’ve never been able to get budget sign-off. So we’ve just removed that obstacle for you. Now, let’s ask that question again. What’s stopping you?